If you’ve been reading my blog you may have noticed I started a blog series a few weeks back!
- I completed my first year of grad school! Okay..I finished school a few weeks ago but I don’t think I ever wrote about it. If you don’t know, I’m currently studying to get my Master’s in Health Administration and I only have one year left before I graduate. I met so many great people and made wonderful new friends this past year – I’m excited to see what the rest of my journey in this program will be like!
- I got an internship! I am super excited to be working at Hospice all summer, everyone there is really kind and I’m positive it will be a wonderful experience!
- Glamour and Giggles turned one!! I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for whole year – time flies super fast! I launched a giveaway as a celebration for my blogiversary, you can enter here!
- Pretty Little Liars starts up again on Tuesday!! I am so excited, like you all have no idea.
- IT’S A HARRY POTTER WEEKEND!!! I’m a diehard Potterhead and this marathon could not have come at a better time!
- Prairie Charms Summer Mystery Bag Unboxing! Prairie Charms is a handmade accessories boutique in the UK and they recently had a great deal – a Summer Mystery Bag for 5 pounds!
- Beauteuqe Head to Toe Lip Essentials Unboxing! Beauteque released a bag full of lip products earlier this month and I couldn’t resist! You can purchase one here if you’d like!
- May Fit Snack review and unboxing! Fit Snack is a monthly subscription service that sends a box full of healthy snacks, you can check out my past reviews here!
- Luxe Pineapple Build Your Own Box of Joy Unboxing! Luxe Pineapple is an un-subscription service that curates boxes of joy a few times each month! I think they’re the best place to find beauty products at a discounted price and the people behind the company are AMAZING! You can see my past Luxe Pineapple unboxings/reviews here!
- Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub and Scar Gel Review! I’ve been using both of these for a few weeks now and I am obsessed!
I’ve been wanting to start a new blog series for quite some time now but didn’t have any inspiration to do so until recently. I thought about trying to be more creative with ideas but I think I’ll keep it simple for now.
This blog series will just include random thoughts of how I feel and what’s going on in my life. I’m thinking of writing up a short post every Friday night for the rest of the year – or at least attempt to! Through this blog series, I hope to connect with my readers in a more personal way.
Okay let’s be real, I’m pretty sure this post will be a hot mess so I apologize in advance.
Anywho ~ I just got back from a mini vacation early this week – I went to North Carolina to hang out with some friends! NC was so beautiful and I’m pretty sure I gained 10 pounds..I ate SO MUCH food.
|Best BBQ chicken and coleslaw EVER!|
|Amazing mail days are what I live for.|
The only other thing that went on this week was an interview I had this afternoon – I won’t go into much detail about it tonight..perhaps next week.
The last thing I’ll share in tonight’s ramblings is this pin:
This pin really made me think. I feel like I spent most of my life trying to please others and recently, I realized I should focus more on myself and what makes me happy. Some days I feel selfish for doing putting myself first but I’m learning to be okay with it. I really want to find my purpose in life and I can feel I’m getting closer in doing so!
Well..that’s enough rambling for tonight! I hope at least one of you got through this post and join me in Friday Night Ramblings!
Feel free to post your thoughts/ramblings in the comments below! If you decide to join me with in this blog series on your own blog, tweet me your posts so I can RT/share them!