Happy Saturday friends! After posting my latest beauty wish list, quite a few of you asked me to create some fun beauty gift guides! I ran a poll on Instagram and over 70% of you wanted to see these created by price point rather than categories so that’s what I’ll be doing. This gift guide will be all about budget friendly options!
Today I’ll be sharing some amazing beauty products that cost less than $10 a piece! These will be perfect for gifts, stocking stuffers, or fun items for you!
This post may contain affiliate links.
Listen, you can NEVER have too many makeup brushes and sponges so if you’re not sure what to get your beauty loving friend or loved one, I guarantee they will appreciate one or more of these!
- Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Mini Contour Brush
- Mini Medium Sculpting Brush
- 2 Miracle Mini Eraser Sponges
- Mini Expert Face Brush
- Miracle Sculpting Sponge
Physicians Formula has quite a few different gift sets this year – you can grab them at Ulta (online only)!
- The Natural Look Kit includes a Nude Wear Glowing Nude Bronzer in Bronzer, Nude Wear Glowing Nude Blush in Natural, and Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Oh So Radiant Powder in Translucent ($41 value!)
- The Flirtatious Look Kit includes a Sexy Booster Oh So Sexy Eyeshadow Quad in Nude, Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Blush in Rose, and Sexy Booster Sexy Glow Bronzer ($36 value!)
- The Picture Perfect Look Kit includes InstaReady Filter Contour Trio BB Stick SPF 30 Blush Trio, InstaReady Filter Trio BB Powder SPF 30 in Universal Filter, and InstaReady Filter BB Bronzer SPF 30 in Bronzer ($42 value!)
- The Smokey Eye Look Kit includes Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash-Boosting Ergonomic Felt-Tip Liner + Serum in Ultra Black, Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Extreme Shimmer Gel Cream Shadow & Liner Trio in Smoky, and Eye Booster 4-in-1 Brow-Boosting Kit in Universal Brown ($38 value!)
Happy Pamper Gift Set – This $7 set includes a Clean Me On Creamy Shower Gel and The Righteous Butter Body Butter – these happen to be two of my favorites from the brand!
Wait On Hand and Foot Gift Set – This $8 set includes a Hand Food cream and Heel Genius cream and both are perfect sizes to keep in your purse and are travel friendly, great to give to those who are always on the go!
Wet N Wild came out with some fun collections this year and a couple of them are only $10!
- Wet N Wild Stick ‘Em Up Face Set includes 2 Mega Glo Highlight Sticks, 1 Mega Glo Blush Stick, and 1 Mega Glo Contour Stick!
- Wet N Wild Prep and Prime Set includes a Photo Focus Setting Spray, CoverAll Face Primer, and CoverAll Correcting Palette! I am actually thinking of getting this one for myself – I love their setting spray and have been wanting to try out the other two products in this set!
I personally cannot get enough of these! I have crazy thick hair and these hold up my looks without giving me a major headache. If you’re a Sephora Beauty Insider, you can save some money November 10 – 15, click here for all the info!
8 beautiful matte and shimmer shadows in a travel size palette!
- Lipstick and Liner Set – For $5 you get a Matte Lip Color and Lip Liner in Wine
- Highlight and Concealing Brush Set – Basically what the name says, for $5 you get a highlight and conceal brush – both are made with synthetic, vegan hair.
- Matte Lipstick Set – This $10 set comes with 4 Matte Lipsticks in the shades Praline, Rich Red, Wine, and Berry Sorbet
- Sculpt and Shine Set – 3 makeup brushes for $10 – this set includes 2 of their contouring brushes and highlight brush
4 Matte Lipsticks perfect for holiday events! Shades included in this set are Wow Effect, Pink Up Your Life, Kiss Me If You Can, and Purple Power
This limited edition trio includes three 1.6 oz Blush, Tropical and Original dry shampoos.
These beauty picks are budget friendly and will have your friends and family smiling ear to ear during the holidays! Stay tuned for my next gift guide, where I’ll be sharing my picks that are $25 and under. Do let me know if there are any other products you think would make wonderful gifts, I would love to check them out and am positive my readers would appreciate your picks as well!
If you enjoyed this post please do share using the options below!